- CoHousing development on West Broad Street in Nevada City; 36 condos, including affordable units w/ 7 single family lots on 11 acres
- American Hill Subdivision on American Hill Road; 8 single-family 5 acre lots over-looking Deer Creek Canyon
- American Hill Tract on Chief Kelly Drive and Lost Hill Court in Nevada City; 20 single family lots on City services with second units encouraged
- Sale and Purchase of 32 acres of Open Space by Nevada City with Hirschman’s Pond with grant funding
- Sale and Purchase for County of Nevada of 10 acre site for Nevada County Juvenile Hall Facility
- Sale of Providence Mine Road 144 acre parcel with 35 acres of Open Space for Deer Creek Environs
- Sale and Purchase of Indian Trails; 30 single family lots with 60 acres of Open Space- funding recently granted for trails which is being adminsitered by the Nevada County Land Trust 6-2008
- Sale and Purchase of Pello Lane in Nevada City; a multi family site for 12 single family lots and 15 units- approved in May 2006
- Sale of Eigen Business Park; 10 acres with two approved building sites and a 27,000 square foot office building
- Sale of St. Francis Wood, 90 acres adjacent to Nevada City for Planned Development 9-2008
- Sale of 50 acres on American Hill Road, subdivided to 9 residential parcels and a commercial use site. 9/2209
- Sale and development of Gracie Commons,small neighborhood of cottages, at the edge of Nevada City, approved 6/2009, pending construction
- Currently pending sale of Government Center site at Hwy 49, near West Broad, 21 acres.
* work includes land and mixed-use projects from conception, working with engineers, planners, and public agencies through soil and mining remediation, approvals and sales.